Emilie United Methodist Youth Fellowship is committed to working with youth in grades 6th – 12th.
Emilie UMYF is an outreach of Emilie United Methodist Church and supports the church’s mission by:
bringing youth TO Christ,
growing youth IN Christ, and
serving youth and others FOR Christ.
Parents and other Emilie Church Adults: How can you help? We ask for your continued support through:
Your prayers – Your time and chaperoning gifts – Your financial gifts – Your insight and mentoring gifts
Emilie UMYF is committed and dedicated to helping youth:
- Articulate their relationship with Jesus
- Feel a sense of family and belonging with the youth group
- Actively participate in worship
- Know how to study their Bible
- Be comfortable with Prayer
- Be connected to the church body
- Know their gifts and how to use them
- Have a job in the church
- Be actively involved in service/mission
Registration Form For Emilie UMC Youth Activities
We request that all children are registered for Emilie UMC activities via our Emilie UMC Registration Form. This convenient form allows you to register your whole family (up to 7 children and/or youth) on one form.